Headlines from the Forest website:
- Rousing start to Forest's anti-plain packaging campaign
- Federal judge blocks graphic images on tobacco products
- Increase price of tobacco by five per cent above inflation say campaigners
A story from last Saturday, Move to ban smoking in outdoor dining areas, beer gardens, at bus stops and in doorways, has attracted quite a few comments. It's not too late to join in.
From The Free Society:
From Hands Off Our Packs:
- DoH, stop lobbying yourself!
- Plain packaging "fundamentally flawed" says vision scientist
- Hands Off Our Packs launch party in London